Find below the instructions to measure your foot.
If you doubt between two sizes get the smallest one.
Add 0-5-1cm to the size of your foot and then check the feet size of the table below.
|FEET SIZE (cm)||SNEAKERS SIZE (Eur)|
Not sure what your size is? The following instructions will help you choose.
- Stand on top of a paper with your foot leaning against the wall
- Ask someone (or yourself) to mark the longest part of your foot on the paper
- Measure the lenght between the mark and the wall
- Repeat the measurement with your right foot. Keep the longest
- Add 0-5-1cm to the lenght
- Look in the table for the size